4 sept. 2011

modele lettre motivation anglais marketing

Dear [name]

I would like to be considered for the Legal Assistant position offered at White, Case & Bothalemule. I learned of this opportunity through the New York Recruiting Consortium at Trinity College.

My high level of concentration and excellent organizational skills have helped me achieve a strong academic record at Trinity College which reflects my diligence and commitment to success. Rigorous liberal arts courses and a concentration in psychology have provided me with a first rate writing ability as well as sharp analytical, problem-solving and research skills. In my International Politics and Clinical Psychology courses, I have written papers involving in-depth research and analysis in order to prove a specific thesis. I have also developed research skills in a different capacity by compiling and analyzing data in a Research Design and Analysis class. In addition, my studying in England and France as well as taking French and Spanish classes, has greatly expanded my knowledge of different cultures and languages. My language proficiency will be an asset to a law firm with global interests.



Through challenging leadership positions, I have developed a strong sense of responsibility, effective interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute to teamwork, even in high-pressure environments. As a Resident Assistant, I successfully resolved conflicts among residents, planned social and educational programs while serving as a positive role model for my peers. With my background in liberal arts, business and leadership, I am confident that I can make a profound contribution to White, Case and Bothalemule.



Enclosed is my resume for your review. I am enthusiastic about the position and look forward to meeting with you at the Consortium in January. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire